General Data Protection Regulation (Gdpr) Privacy Notice
AND Designs Ltd is committed to protecting your personal data.
All the personal information that is under our control is held securely and in accordance with the law.
AND Designs Ltd typically holds personal information such as customer telephone numbers, email and postal addresses which allow us to carry out our regular business processes.
Length of Time Information will be Held
Personal data will be stored for a period which is appropriate according to the type of data which is held and the purpose for which it is kept. We will retain your details until necessary or requested to be removed.
We will not process the personal data we hold for a purpose other than that for which it was originally collected.
The Use of Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal information for the purpose for which it was collected. Typically, we will use your personal information for:
- Where we need to perform the contract we have entered into with you
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
Sharing Personal Information
Personal data may be shared with third-party organisations only in limited circumstances. This is most likely to occur where a customer requests us to provide project-related information to a third party, for example: a planning consultant, contractors or an architect. On rare occasions it may be necessary for us to disclose personal data to a third party in order to comply with a legal requirement or to pursue or defend claims or where we have legitimate interests in sharing information in order to protect our interests.
Under GDPR you have the following rights to request information from AND Designs Ltd:
- Right of access to the data (note: charges may apply for retrieval of archived data)
- Right of rectification of errors
- Right to erasure of personal data
- Right to restrict of processing or to object to processing.
Note: some of these rights are dependent on conditions set out in the GDPR.
If you do not agree for us to keep your personal data please email email@example.com